Maggie’s Place MissionCorps members carry out the heart of our work by serving the moms and babies in our homes. They commit a year of their lives – and sometimes more – to the mothers and families, to the upkeep of the homes, and to an intentional community life.
UPDATE: We are currently accepting applications for year-long commitments starting in August. On-the-job training will be provided as well as room and board and a $500 monthly stipend. For questions or more information, contact Amanda Ayala, the Director of MissionCorps at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 602-262-5555.
What does this type of service look like?
- Committing to a full year of service, with the possibility of renewal after one year
- Living in community with pregnant women, new moms, newborns and other Corps Members
- Participating in community functions (celebrations, fundraisers, meetings, retreats, etc.)
- Providing house coverage (answering the phone, welcoming visitors, etc.)
- Acting as a contact person (providing one-on-one support and guidance to a mom)
- Assuming administrative duties (i.e. volunteer coordination, donation management, household operations, speaking presentations, etc.)
- Embracing the mission and core values of the community
- Growing in communication, conflict management, leadership, organization, responsibility and professional skills
To support the MissionCorps in their service, Maggie’s Place provides:
- Room and board
- Health insurance (year-long commitments only)
- Gym Membership reimbursement
- Monthly living stipend
- Access to community vehicles
- Monthly professional training
- Monthly spiritual formation
- Chapel in each home
- Cute babies and a dynamic community life
- The opportunity to touch the lives of others
Read testimonies from past MissionCorps here.Apply Now! → Request more information →