Thank you so much for your support of Maggie’s Place! The moms and babies who call us home rely completely on your generosity and kindness!
If you are interested in hosting an event to benefit the moms and babies of Maggie’s Place, please complete the Partner Event Form and return to Tia, our Marketing & Events Associate. The form can be faxed to 602-596-4994 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in having a Maggie’s Place staff member attend or speak at your event, please submit your request at least 3 weeks prior to your event. Maggie’s Place cannot guarantee that a staff member will be available to attend the event, but we will do our best to accommodate requests.
Partner event terms and conditions. Please read carefully:
Maggie’s Place is grateful for our many volunteers who support our organization in a variety of ways, including their initiation of fundraisers on our behalf. Our mothers and their babies are the true beneficiaries of these tremendous efforts. We welcome your involvement in these fundraisers and want to do whatever we can to make your efforts as successful as possible.
• Maggie’s Place can provide collateral materials (such as brochures, a high resolution logo, our 501(c)3 letter needed for solicitation, sample solicitation letters, sample thank you letters, etc.) depending on size and need. You can also view downloadable materials here.
• Maggie’s Place promotes events in a variety of ways (via e-blasts, website promotion, social media outlets) on a case-by-case basis. Maggie’s Place makes every effort to support each of our partner events without overwhelming our donor base. Depending on the size and scale of your event, the Development team will decide the most appropriate way to leverage promotion. The terms of Maggie’s Place promotion will be discussed with you by the Marketing and Events Associate after your form is reviewed.
• Maggie’s Place has a large volunteer base that may be contacted for interest in assisting with your event. Need and communication to volunteers on your behalf will be discussed with the Director of Events.
• In most cases, Maggie’s Place does not have the capacity to host events at our locations.
• Maggie’s Place does not have the capacity to send out invitations for partner events.
• Maggie’s Place cannot assist in finding sponsorship for partner events.