Interested in having a Maggie’s Place staff member speak at your meeting, workplace, or event? Please complete this form and submit it to Tia, our Marketing & Events Associate. The form can be faxed to 602-596-4994 or emailed to email@example.com.
While we cannot guarantee the availability of a staff member, it is best to submit your request at least 3 weeks prior to the date of the event.
Partner event terms and conditions. Please read carefully:
Maggie’s Place is grateful for our many volunteers who support our organization in a variety of ways, including their initiation of fundraisers on our behalf. Our mothers and their babies are the true beneficiaries of these tremendous efforts. We welcome your involvement in these fundraisers and want to do whatever we can to make your efforts as successful as possible.
• Maggie’s Place can provide collateral materials (such as brochures, a high resolution logo, our 501(c)3 letter needed for solicitation, sample solicitation letters, sample thank you letters, etc.) depending on size and need. You can also view downloadable materials here.
• Maggie’s Place promotes events in a variety of ways (via e-blasts, website promotion, social media outlets) on a case-by-case basis. Maggie’s Place makes every effort to support each of our partner events without overwhelming our donor base. Depending on the size and scale of your event, the Development team will decide the most appropriate way to leverage promotion. The terms of Maggie’s Place promotion will be discussed with you by the Marketing and Events Associate after your form is reviewed.
• Maggie’s Place has a large volunteer base that may be contacted for interest in assisting with your event. Need and communication to volunteers on your behalf will be discussed with the Director of Events.
• In most cases, Maggie’s Place does not have the capacity to host events at our locations.
• Maggie’s Place does not have the capacity to send out invitations for partner events.
• Maggie’s Place cannot assist in finding sponsorship for partner events.