Maggie’s Place relies on the generosity of volunteers to keep our homes functioning and to enrich the lives of our guests. Whether it be through public acts of service or quiet acts of love, our volunteers are vital in carrying out our mission of hospitality.
IN OUR HOMES
- Organize a drive for supplies
- Help at one of our “Serve Saturdays”
- Plan a presentation for the mothers
- Cook a meal for the community
- Coordinate a special project (i.e. repainting a home, “handyman” days, etc.)
- Babysit during our group therapy, Women of Worth
- Assist with house coverage (answering the phones, sorting donations, etc.)
- Represent Maggie’s Place at an informational table
*To volunteer for any ongoing opportunity, a short orientation session must be attended.Contact a Home Nearest You → Volunteer Form →
Maggie’s Thrift is a social enterprise run by Maggie’s Place, located at 16th St. and McDowell Rd. in Phoenix, AZ and features boutique finds and higher quality, gently used furniture and clothing. Maggie’s Thrift is a fun, fast-paced and interactive place to volunteer.
Currently, Maggie’s Thrift has an urgent need for volunteers to cover a 3-to-4 hour weekly shift. Tasks include running the cash register, sorting donations and helping customers. Please contact Valerie if you are interested in volunteering at (602) 252-1178 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SPECIAL EVENTS AND LARGE GROUPS:
Volunteer during our event, or pitch in with fundraising, planning, setup and tear down.
- Miracle of Motherhood Event (AZ only) – Spring
- A Race for Maggie’s Place – Fall
- Christmas Party
- Ask us about more!
We welcome corporate, school, and other large volunteer groups at events or for projects throughout the year.
For opportunities in Arizona, e-mail our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or call 602-262-5555. For opportunities in Ohio, contact cleveland.volunteer@
If you are interested in volunteering full-time for a year of service, click below to find out more.