Monthly and Recurring Gifts
You’re monthly or recurring gifts allows Maggie’s Place to deliver and sustain vital services to pregnant and parenting women (and their children) who are experiencing homelessness AS WELL AS provide ongoing services to our 1,000+ alumni moms.
You will be joining a loyal group of Maggie’s Place donors who are committed to fulfilling our mission and serving the moms, babies and families at Maggie’s Place.
Because of Your Continuous Support
- Pregnant women experiencing homeless can come to Maggie’s Place at any point in their pregnancy and then live in one of our homes for up to one year with their baby.
- We offer our moms a warm and welcoming community, a safe place to live and learn and on-going services to help them become self-sufficient throughout their pregnancy and beyond.
- While a mom is living with us, they receive individualized support and care…job preparedness, recovery support, parenting classes and childhood enrichment, health and wellness and educational programming.
- We meet moms where they are at and partner with them throughout their pregnancy and for as long as we can. We have Maggie’s Place babies in college now!
- Hundreds of Alumni Moms visit our Family Success Center (at 30th St and Indian School) for continued support, encouragement and community.