Our Needs During COVID-19
This page will continue to be updated with any changes to our programming or services.
Maggie’s Place homes remain open during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic and continuing precautions are in place.
In-kind item drop-offs at our home locations, The Family Success Center, and Maggie’s Thrift will be accepted per guidelines listed here until further notice to minimize the transmission of the COVID-19 virus here at Maggie’s Place and in the community.
Our homes and The Family Success Center are NOT currently accepting donations to be dropped off. At this time, Maggie’s Thrift Store is open and accepting donations.
Drop-off times are Monday – Friday 10:00 AM – 3:30 PM.
Donations of items will be accepted at this location Monday – Friday 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM during this time.
Precautions will be in place for the store:
- Face masks for all will be required in the store (ages 10 and under not required)
- Limited number of customers in at one time
- Customers are being asked to respect floor markings when in line and at the check out.
Family Success Center
The Family Success Center will be open during limited hours to coordinate drop off of diapers, hygiene, cleaning products, emergency pantry bags and other basic needs and services for our mothers and their families. Contact us at 602-262-5555 to get specific hours.
Please know, through this time we are providing the best care and service to those we serve!
How You Can Help!
- Support our mothers and their children financially to help us to continue meeting the needs in our community. You can donate online here.
- Provide non-perishable food through “no contact” drop offs at our homes. Just bring you gift by the front door and ring the doorbell to alert us. We will provide no contact acceptance, along with grateful appreciation as our thanks!
- Contact our home(s) if you would like to have a meal or groceries delivered through a scheduled delivery service. While we are trying to reduce the possibility of transmission of the virus, these delivery services have in place “no contact drop offs” and protocol to deliver items as safely as possible.
- Stay social with us during this time of social distancing on email, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter! We’d love to stay in touch and share stories of why you volunteer/support Maggie’s Place.
Thank you so much for your understanding and support.
DONATION DROP OFF LOCATIONS
Maggie’s Place Homes and The Family Success Center are currently NOT accepting general items at this time.
The Magdalene House (Phoenix, AZ)
Office: 602-257-4648 | Fax: 602-258-0675
The Elizabeth House (Tempe, AZ)
Office: 480-491-0446 | Fax: 480-491-0495
The Michael House (Glendale, AZ)
Office: 623-842-1000 | Fax: 623-842-1001
The Hannah House (Mesa, AZ)
Office: 480-292-7240 | Fax: 480-272-9240
The Mary House (Phoenix, AZ)
Office: 623-707-3295 | Fax: 602-262-5556
The Family Success Center (Administrative Office & Moms’ Outreach Center)
4001 North 30th Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85016
Office: 602-262-5555 ext. 101 | Fax: 602-262-5556