Children’s educational and enrichment programs are designed to provide opportunities to participate in interactive, skill-building programming designed to support kindergarten readiness.
Children’s programs simultaneously serve as a source of childcare for moms while they attend classes to build skills in parenting and achieve self-sufficiency. Without the opportunity to participate in education and enrichment programs, the children we serve are unlikely to participate in a program that ensures their ability to be on pace to learn at the same level as their peers and enter kindergarten. Maggie’s Place provides:
- Positive parenting classes and one-on-one consultations
- Car seat and crib safety classes
- Hearing, vision and child development screening for children 0-5
- Family coaching for helping children reach developmental milestones
- Infant and Child safety classes
- Infant brain development classes